In this course, you will learn how we craft out our Peranakan Inspired Peony Box from scratch, all using buttercream.
We will guide you through step-by-step during these 5 lessons.
During these lessons, you will be learning:
1. how to create a stunning colour palette for this Peranakan oriental box
2. how to work with fruit knife and teaspoon to create paintings on cake
3. how to create depth with piped "embroideries"
4. buttercream piping techniques - peonies
5. highlighting your painting with edible metallic paint
6. how to assemble your box
7. how to fill up gaps with leaf piping
We will be breaking down the oriental box in different sections for easy learning.
Kindly download our notes before proceeding.
Enjoy and keep creating!
StartLesson 1 : Layering & Covering (6:06)
StartLesson 2: Covering the Box Lid (3:39)
StartLesson 3: Floral Painting with Buttercream (7:24)
StartLesson 4: Embroidery Piping - Cake Box (3:15)
StartLesson 5: Embroidery Piping - Cake Lid (1:47)
StartLesson 6: Buttercream Peony Piping (18:58)
StartLesson 7: Cake Bronzing and Gold Leafing (2:14)
StartLesson 8: Cake Assembling (3:50)